Murphy was a four year old boxer – bright and bouncy in all ways apart from an intermittent reaction to an unknown cause. Each time it would appear start with
Champion Pets Food Social Media Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Bern Pet Foods Ltd, Bancroft Place, 10 Bancroft Road, Reigate RH2 7RP.
- The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, except employees or agencies of Champion Petfoods and Bern Pet Foods Ltd, its affiliated companies or their family members, persons who are working for competitors of Champion Petfoods and Bern Pet Foods Ltd, or anyone else connected with the prize draw may not enter this competition.
- Entrants must have a UK postal address for delivery.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter can be found on this Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/albusandcedric/
- The competition can only be entered on Instagram.
- Only one entry per entrant will be accepted.
- The competition will open on the 6th December and the closing date for all entries will be midnight on 13th December. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted and entries shared after this date/time will not be counted.
- Bern Pet Foods Ltd accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are:
- Like the promotional post shared on Zara McDermott’s Instagram page @albusandcedric (“the Talent”)
- Comment on the promotional post with your pet’s cutest habit
All actions need to be taken cumulatively to qualify for one entry.
- Bern Pet Foods Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The winner will receive a 6 months’ supply of ACANA dog or cat food, exact amount to be determined after a personal call with the ACANA pet nutritionist. (“the Prize”).
- There will be no runners-up and no runner-up prizes. Product substitutions for other animal species are not available. Prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- One (1) winner will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by the promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by comment on the promotional competition post/direct message on Instagram within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when the prize will be delivered, and the winner agrees to provide to the Promoter his/her address, e-mail address and phone number if and when requested and to be shared to enable fulfilment of the Prize.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [UK].
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.