Choosing a puppy food is one of our first responsibilities when we welcome a dog into our family. Even if you have had a dog before or have an older
Prize draw terms and conditions
The promoter is Bern Pet Foods Ltd, whose registered office is Bancroft House, 10 Bancroft Road, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 7RP.
- These competitions are free-to-enter prize draws and winners will be chosen at random after Crufts 2019 from all valid entries submitted.
- Entry to the prize draw is restricted to one entry per person per competition, multiple entries will be disqualified.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prize draws are strictly open only to those in attendance at Crufts between 7th and 10th March 2019 and will run exclusively on the ORIJEN stand in Hall 3, Stand 52.
- All entrants must be over the age of 18.
- The draws will take place on Wednesday 13th March, and winners will be notified by Friday 15th
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- Winners will be contacted via email or phone.
- Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated.
- No cash alternative or other alternative prize will be available on entrants’ request.
- Bern Pet Foods Ltd reserve the right to amend these rules at any time. Entry in this free prize draw implies acceptance of these rules.
- Bern Pet Foods Ltd, will not pass your details to any third party without your prior consent.
- By entering these competitions, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
- This prize is for two adults and one dog only.
- The winners will stay at Inn on the Square in Keswich for two nights 16th and 17th Dinner, bed and breakfast is provided as part of this prize.
- All entrants need to confirm that they are available to take up this prize during the weekend of 16th to 18th August 2019. If no confirmation of availability is stated, the judges reserve the right to withdraw the entry from the competition.
- The winners will need to make their own travel arrangements to and from The Lake District at their own expense.